Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring is for...

...making stuff.
David's been making some bread



I've been making some bowls
and some buttons
and some sweaters to put the buttons on

And the rose bush has been making roses
And the apple tree apples
and whatever this is is making pretty white flowers
And the fig tree is making new leaves that look like butterflies sitting on its branches

Ruff and Q are making swimming
Ingrid
is making pregnant biscuits
Gino is making sardenara
Gianni is making a pizza while his wife is making quality control
Valerio and Jon are making friends
Isolde is making a cigarette
and a most unfortunately photographed but delicious dessert
And, last but certainly not least, today I'm making an attempt at riding my bike up hill.  Don't be silly, I'm not going to try to ride my bike up OUR hill.  David and I are going to ride to the next village up the road. It will be my first time off the very flat bike path that runs along the sea and onto the not so flat road to Badalucco.  If you don't hear about this ride ever again that's because I didn't make it.










2 comments:

  1. Whauuhhh, very nice pictures of a happy easter party and a wonderful spring.
    Buona fortuna with the bike ride. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice party. Such nice flowers. And beautiful cardigans. Dreaming of Italy right now... Only a few more months...

    ReplyDelete