Wednesday, June 13, 2012

better late...

So, today I was wandering around town and saw some beautiful tomato plants in someone's back garden.  They were as tall as I am.  Here's what mine look like...

Perhaps you can tell in that photo there that mine aren't quite as tall as I am. But just in case you have some doubt....






I might have put them in the ground a little late.

And, while I was in Wisconsin there was a slight chill in the air that I hadn't been expecting.  Which made me want to knit this...



Sorry about that crappy photo of the photocopy I made from my mom's Rowan Mag.  Can you believe that I couldn't find a photo of this anywhere on the net?  Can it be possible that NO ONE else in the world is knitting this wearable blanket coat?  

Anyway, the temp here today got into the high 80s.  Hmmm...I think I'll finish that tonight....so I can pack it away til next winter....or until I see my first tomato, which ever comes first.












1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the tomatoes will catch up before you need the coat. They coat looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete