Thursday, April 05, 2012

Friends

I've got some good ones. 

Take this one, for example.



She's called Christine.  You've probably seen her around these parts before.

So, I went to her house for lunch the other day and she gave me this.



She made it herself, specially for me.

It came with this, too.



There's a lovely note inside that beautifully painted card.  The note is about my dear Yellow Belly.

This is Yell



He adopted us about 8 years ago.  Yell came and went and went and came.  When he came he ate, cuddled, and he yelled a lot.  He and I liked to have long conversations, mostly about the dogs.

Just before the really cold spell that we had in February, Yell went.  And he hasn't come again.



Christine made this "spirit of Yell" so he can always stay with me.  Isn't that one of the nicest things you can think of?

RIP Yell.  We miss you tons.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Yells but what a nice gift, and friend too.
    EarleinDenver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Yell, RIP. Your spirit of Yell is very nice. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete