Monday, November 14, 2011

Letter of the Law or Spirit?


Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know that getting myself to 100 posts this year by putting up a new You Tube video everyday doesn't really meet the spirit of my challenge BUT, I got this one from Mette today that had me on the floor laughing.



I want to be that girl.

Thank you to everyone who wished me well  congratulated me on my fruit sauces.  They were a big hit at the italian Thanksgiving. 


And many many thanks to the hosts for a day to be thankful for.

3 comments:

  1. So, bureaucracy is the same in any language, any country. Yes !
    As for the party and your delectable sauces, do Italians actually have a day called Thanksgiving or is it more a celebration of the harvest as in England ?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sauces WERE ALL DELISH and absolutely completed the meal for me. What a fab photo of the Head chef! and that video is just too fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Great Video! It's nice to see that asshole government bureaucrats are not just a U.S. phenomenon. There was a story in the paper today you'll probably like. An Oklahoma City police officer placed a referee at a basketball game under arrest because he didn't like the refs calls and then placed a reporter under arrest who asked the cop if that was legal. Fortunately, the cop had to unarrest them so that the game could continue. Paolo

    ReplyDelete