Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hey there, sorry I didn't write yesterday.


I WAS HAVING A BATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yep. All day. The whole day I was enjoying and taking advantage of the fact that I had troubles with the electric company and I RESOLVED THEM! No small thing.

If you've ever lived...well...any where in which electricity is something that you take for granted coming out of the wall and that that power is controlled by some big anonymous company somewhere...well, you don't know where...you will understand my euphoria in having a hot bath.

Not writing earlier today...well, that's a different excuse. My parents arrived this afternoon. Yeah, I could have written in the morning but I was too busy doing the vacuuming that I couldn't do when I didn't have enough electricity and when I was in the bath (vacuuming in the bath is very dangerous, even if you have a very long extension hose- it's just not a good idea...even if it's not dangerous it certainly ruins a perfectly good bath!).

So, you can expect that I won't be writing for another couple of days since that's how long my folks with be here. But who knows...maybe we will do a joint post tomorrow night when they brave the road to Maberga to come for dinner.

Ps. Sorry for the video/music accompaniment of the post...it was either this or Ernie singing "Rubber Ducky", which, if you prefer you can find here.

1 comment:

  1. Food job getting the electricity back on. Glad to hear your folks are visiting and I hope you all have a great time.
    EarleinDenver

    ReplyDelete