Friday, January 30, 2009

multiple times a day...second one

NOTE: THIS IS THE SECOND BLOG IN A SERIES. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THE PREVIOUS POST.



2.10 am. Multi-tasking right now. Barely. Knitting. Watching a movie. Writing a blog. AND trying to get some photos off the camera onto new computer. No luck. I realize without photo documentation you all might not believe that I'm actually finishing this sweater for David. But the carbo-loading I did for dinner is causing a great crash in my energy at this point so arguing with the new computer about how one SHOULD be able to access photos off the camera is futile.

(imagine here a photo of a great pile of white pasta...a dish known to most of you as mac and cheese. It's not yellow because cheese here is white...all cheese in this country is white. Well, except for blue cheese which is, well blue...but I digress. Also seen in non-seen photo is a glass of wine. Also white. Also a carb that delivers more energy initially but with diminishing returns over time)

(imagine here a photo of the sweater. Front, back, 1 and 1/3 sleeves completed)

I have completed 42 rows of the second sleeve, I according my calculations (which, admittedly could be a bit faulty at this point) I have 48 rows to go before I start the rib cuff. Yes, that's more rows to go than I have done HOWEVER I'm working the sleeve from the top down so those rows are getting shorter. Even so, I am at this point a little worried.

(imagine here a photo of a 1/3rd of a sleeve that is wide enough to fit the ankle of an elephant)

Did I mention that I noticed I hadn't done the collar yet either?

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment