Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've made a decision...

Sjoekie lent me a couple books on weaving, so I've started. No matter that they are in Dutch, I'm figuring it out. I'v decided that...


I want to become this woman...





Or this one...



I'm a little worried, however, that I'll become this one...



Wish me luck.


PS. Check back for new posts frequently in the months to come. David left this morning for the last leg of his working season. Alone on the side of the mountain again.

PSS. You may have noticed that I'm adding new stuff to the sidebar here at OliveKnitting. The newest is my Etsy "mini". For those of you who don't know, in addition to knitting and fixing things that break around my house, I make jewelry. That's a connection to my shop. It's a work in progress, changing daily. Have a look, then buy a lot of stuff. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - on the same wavelength! I've been dying to try weaving for a while now (have acquired an old loom from my mother, not yet put together). Will wait to see how you progress - and lots and lots of pics please!!

    ReplyDelete