Saturday, April 05, 2008

Have you ever wondered what other people notice about you?


Here's what some students noticed about David.


his big blue eyes

his solid body frame


his big hands and ears






These people noticed his.....

his long legs.










This person really captured his swollen throat, atrophied left leg and additional left hand digits.



And my favorite...the person who was really struck by how David creates a party (or chaos, depending on your perspective) and encourages everyone to sing (or scream, again, depending on your perspective).








On a completely unrelated note, the weather is warm and sunny prompting David to do this:




me to do these:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47 PM

    I can see David in those pictures. Where are the drawings of you?
    Glad to see you finally got some sunny weather.

    EarleinDenver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 PM

    These works of art reinforce my contention that kids are the same everywhere. Those pictures could have been drawn in any American elementary school. They also show that kids are brutally honest when it comes to adults! :-)

    Like Earle, Lynn, I am waiting to see some renderings of you!

    MikeinBoulder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:16 PM

    I agree. Children can be brutally honest. I remember Katie drawing a picture of me when she was very young. I commented, "Mommy sure has a big smile." and she replied, "No, mommy that's your nose." Oh, well, what can you say?! The asters are beautiful and so are the earrings.

    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete