Sunday, January 13, 2008

Noah?

Sorry for my absence. I've been building an ark.

Ok, it has really been raining for 40 days and 40 nights but it sure as heck feels like it.

And the two by two animals are getting restless. And I'm getting a little sick of muddy towels around the place, not to mention the puddles in my studio (the latter is not the dogs fault but rather the roof's). Oh yeah, the added bonus of weeks of rain for us is that we can't do laundry. Well, we can but then we have to be selective because the "indoor dryer" (the two by two chairs strategically placed in front of each stove) has limited capacity and takes a long time to complete a cycle.

Does it sound like I'm complaining. Yeah, well, that's because I am. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in the spring when everything comes up so beautiful and green and lush because we are finally getting the rain we've needed for the past 4 years. But for now...

Gotta go wipe down some dogs.

In case any of you are wondering what happened to the knitting part of this knitting blog...well, just hold your horses! I gotta go wipe down some dogs...and rotate the dryer.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:45 AM

    Seems your identity screen below have changed. Not sure what to use. Anyway I just wanted to let you know you could still be in sunny Denver where the high temperature today was 15 degrees F.
    Sunny but cold and windy, burrrrrrr.
    Earle

    ReplyDelete