Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sixty Seven









Sixty Seven reasons to celebrate a birthday…

S = Still on the ball
I = In good health
X = eXcellent grandkids
T = Top notch daughters
Y = Young at heart (?)

S = Sexy wife
E = Elkhorn
V = Very tolerant son-in-laws
E = European vacations with family
N= Not complete hearing loss, yet.

Happy birthday, Dad.


NOTE: just for the record, the birthday was really yesterday but, well, it took me a long time to come up with this stellar and very touching tribute to my cool dad.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:46 AM

    Great blog Lynn!! Out of the hundred pictures of our European vacation you couldn't find a better one of me and Dad??
    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember these young looking old folks, oh maybe nearly 50 years ago. They haven't changed all that much. I doubt the fruit fell very far from the tree.

    ReplyDelete