Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm baaaaccccckkkkk

Oh my gosh. The computer is back in our house, with a spankin' new screen and it's so clean I'm afraid to touch it.

It seems that there was a little dust and dog hair stuck in some important parts inside that cause the screen to melt. Hmm...how could that have happened? Good thing cars aren't as sensitive as computers (or stoves, water heaters, ovens, or fridges).

So I will be right back a-writin' just as soon as I can respond to all the emails I've been missing.

Just a few quick randoms for now...

1. Sorry you all missed the blog that I wrote in my head and have promptly forgotten about the pig head that David prepared for dinner one night last week.

2. Thanks to everyone who has wished the computer well and a speedy recovery. Your get well comments must have worked because we didn't even lose any of our data whih is quite unbelievable since we had to send the thing to ...well, I don't know where. I take back my previous comment about the computer being so sensitive...when the fridge breaks you ALWAYS have to make new ice cubes.

3. I'd like to welcome all the new Olive Knitting readers who are here now because this year is my TWENTY YEAR high school reunion. Through many reconnections and reunion websites, emails and visits, I've been happily contacted by many old pals...I mean pals from a long time ago. Welcome Thundering Herd...and of course our bastard cousins from down the road, the Badgers.

That's all for now. Much more regular posts to be expected.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:46 PM

    Glad to hear your PC is alive and well again. Don't know if I want to hear about the pig head, was it good? How about those Rockies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:57 AM

    hey Lynn,

    Just spent the last few hours catching up on life in Maberga. I love your blog! Jumped over to David's 'Maberga Life' - wow the house looks so beautiful. You both look and sound so well.
    We send all our love and hope to soon call you neighbours. Coming to look at a shed in Apricale (not too far from you)!
    Can't wait for the next post.
    Jennie and Rory X X X

    ReplyDelete