Tuesday, June 26, 2007

43

So, it's a birthday. Big Sis is 43.




















Now that I have been writing this blog for more than a year I have to come up with something different to say about family and friends when I recognize there birthdays. I can't really keep telling you all every year all those nice things I made up about them last year.


Last year I wrote haikus (I know Laur, you didn't get one...you're not getting one this year either). I thought about telling embarrassing stories this year but, given that my family and friends are the majority of my readers, I'd rather they didn't get pissed off and stop reading. So, even though I'd really like to tell you about that time when my sister got in a car accident and she was in her underwear, I won't.

I'll just say Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment