Monday, March 05, 2007

Lunar eclipses...look out.

Excuse me...I might be absent for another day or so. You see we came home from a dinner party the other night and I found these on the counter.



I thought to myself, "damn, I gotta clean out those cupboards, the vegetation is growing on itself....and moving out of the cupboard...on their own!".



Oh, I was so mistaken. When we walked in they rolled over and promptly took us as captives. The night happened to be the full lunar eclipse here. Apparently these guys were afraid of the dark on the moon so they came to Maberga. They found our light on.

I'll write again just as soon as Larry, Spikey and Spud let us free.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Lynn, I am at my mom's and was doing a search for your blog...did you know there was another Olive Knitting out there? Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete