Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm going to have to blog quickly tonight. We are having MAJOR virus problems with the computer. If I don't post quickly I can't post at all. Photos aren't even a concideration any more (for now). I've never really been one to believe that people are evil, but who ever dreamed up the computer virus idea...well, might change my mind.

Anyway, I'm wasting prescious "connected" time on those evil, I mean, disturbed, sad and, unfortunately, smart people...

If I had time I would blog about the craziness of life (and my husband, in particular) that leads to situations involving David receiving magenta spandex as a gift. More to follow on that surely (as well as photos, I promise) when I get the computer back from the if-you-can-fix-this-you-are-a-god guy. If you don't hear from me for a few days, the fix-it guy may only be a profit.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 AM

    get a mac!

    ps. your blog needs more cornwell representation; i'll pioneer that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Mac's get virus now too so don't jump ship now. A good anti-virus program should fix you up but I have noticed most problems aren't virus, just a screwed up OS. Can't wait to see the spandex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:02 PM

    Un grandissimo problema! I am an old nissemand, who likes to snit,
    but I dont arrive, Is snitting the same as knitting??? please help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:17 PM

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    ReplyDelete