Sunday, February 26, 2006

She's taken a gold!

Yes, it’s true. With 6 hours and 23 minutes to spare, I wove in the last end on the most-boring-to- knit sweater ever created for the Knitting Olympics.



I mean no disrespect to Ms. Bliss, the sweater’s designer. It is an adorable sweater. In fact, I’m in awe of most of her designs, ‘specially the kids' stuff. She actually might be a genius. But I must speak the truth, this was a very boring sweater to knit.

As for my challenge to knit a sweater following ALL the directions with no little Lynn changes…well, I did it and don’t need to ever do it again.

Other Maberga Updates…

See this?

That is the switch for the water heater, which, obviously is not working now. What is it with this house?! Just when we get one of life's little comforts (ok, basic necessity) working again we lose another. It’s almost as if the house is mocking us. Perhaps I shouldn’t fix this switch, who knows what will go next.

I got an email from Ruffino’s previous owner asking if Ruffino (aka: Atilla) was settling in. I don’t know, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:51 PM

    I think Ruffino looks quite comfortable and relaxed. Sorry to hear you are solo this week, hopefully Ruffino will wake up and keep you company.

    ReplyDelete