Thursday, January 05, 2006

Did you know that Santa...

Did you know that Santa Claus is a woman? And she’s English? Look what she brought me yesterday:








Ya know what was inside?

This:



















Can you believe that?! Isn’t that beautiful?! Santa (who goes by the name Natalie when she is at her residence here in Italy) cleaned out her stash of all the “bits and bobs” as she calls them. She thought I might want them. Are you kidding?! Wanna see it again from another angle…






Wow. I must have been a good girl this year. I have a feeling I will be creating more than a few things with “bits and bobs” in the name (the Bits and Bobs Ski Hat, the Bits and Bobs Bed Socks, the Bits and Bobs Thank You Santa something!).

See that bag hanging from the chair up there? All mohair! All mohair…in rainbow colors! Incredible. I’m still in shock.

I have to go now. My head is spinning with the possibilities and I’d rather be sorting, counting, and just generally fondling my new stash addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment